You will need to supply additional documents to support your application after applying for your program at the International Study Center. Once we have received these, a Student Enrollment Advisor will review your application and contact you with any questions. You will need most of these documents when applying for your student visa too.
These documents are required to show your eligibility for the program. You will need to submit:
- A copy of your valid passport
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Versant)
- Certified copies of academic records, including transcripts and school leaving certificates
- Certified financial statements and Affidavit of Support
Students Living in the USA
If you already live in the USA, the International Study Center will accept community college transfer students. You will need to provide the following:
- I-20 form
- Copy of your I-94 and visa
- Copies of any additional visas and I-94 for dependents (spouse and /or children with you in the USA).
Sending Your Documents
Documents can be sent with your application or, if sending additional documents after applying you will be advised how to do this. If any of your documents are not in English already they much be accompanied by a certified English translation.